Energy Painting ~ This Lifetime

I like to use objects from nature to symbolize larger ideas. This painting was created with a sea fan and two starfish. Trees to me symbolize our Soul's Lifetimes, every branch a single Life. I believe we all travel in "Spirit Bands" where a group of Souls will come down together during a lifetime and appear at different stages to help our own Soul's growth. The two starfish represent Souls returning to the same Lifetime to encourage, inspire and guide each other. These two starfish can be anything: friends, lovers, enemies...perhaps a stranger on the street who with one simple act, transformed the other Life's path.

Some people say you can recognize a familiar Soulmate through their eyes... My feeling is that we don't have just one Soulmate. I believe we have many!